▼

01 October 2026

Reading Roundup Wrapup: September 2026

Pick of the month: Memory by Lois McMaster Bujold. I'm a simple man. I read a Vorkosigan book, I pick it.

All books read:

  1. Memory by Lois McMaster Bujold
  2. Star Trek: Vanguard: What Judgments Come by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore 
  3. The Sea Fairies by L. Frank Baum, illustrated by John R. Neill
  4. DC Finest: Events: Crisis on Infinite Earths, Part Two by Marv Wolfman, Roy Thomas, Alan Moore, George Pérez, et al.
  5. Lord of Light by Roger Zelazny 

I am not getting my new reading year off to a very impressive start!

All books acquired:

  1. Doctor Who and the Web of Fear by Terrance Dicks
  2. Star Wars: Guardian of the Whills: The Manga by Jon Tsuei and Subaru

On the other hand, at least I didn't buy a lot of books.

Currently reading:

  • The Hollow Crown: A History of Britain in the Late Middle Ages by Miri Rubin
  • Black Like Me by John Howard Griffin
  • Again, Dangerous Visions edited by Harlan Ellison  
  • Star Trek: Vanguard: Storming Heaven by David Mack
  • Sea Sirens: A Trot & Cap’n Bill Adventure by Amy Chu and Janet K. Lee 

 Up next in my rotations:

  1. Star Trek: Vanguard: In Tempest's Wake by Dayton Ward
  2. The Year’s Best Science Fiction: Sixteenth Annual Collection edited by Gardner Dozois
  3. The Poe Clan Vol. 1 by Moto Hagio 
  4. On Progress in Physics and Subjectivity Theory: An Amateur’s Meanderings as Inspiration for Actual Physicists by N. Otre Le Vant 

Books remaining on "To be read" list: 676 (up 1)

Wait, how did it go up

No comments:

Post a Comment