All books read:
1. Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Ylesia by Walter Jon Williams
2. Ways of Seeing by John Berger, Sven Blomberg, Chris Fox, Michael Dibb, Richard Hollis
3. The Rediscovery of Man: The Complete Short Science Fiction of Cordwainer Smith edited by James A. Mann
4. Doctor Who: The Third Doctor: The Spear of Destiny by Marcus Sedgwick
5. The New Adventures: Twilight of the Gods by Mark Clapham and Jon de Burgh Miller
6. Return to Tomorrow: The Filming of Star Trek: The Motion Picture: An Oral History by Preston Neal Jones
A light month, but not for lack of reading; both The Rediscovery of Man and Return to Tomorrow, which I alternated between, were whompers!
1. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back: Manga, Volume Two by Toshiki Kudo
2. Star Wars: Return of the Jedi: Manga, Volume Two by Shin-ichi Hiromoto
3. Live and Let Die by Ian Fleming
4. Miracleman, Book Three: Olympus by The Original Writer with Grant Morrison and Peter Milligan
5. Orion Omnibus by Walter Simsonson with Eric Stephenson, Howard Chaykin, Jeph Loeb, Kevin McCarthy, Mark Millar, and Scott Beatty
This completes my collection of Star Wars manga, and thus my collection of Star Wars comics published by Dark Horse (ones that I want to own, anyway). I look forward to seeing what Marvel do with the license when the collections begin publication. Any publisher that commissions a Lando series is all right by me!