Hugo Reading Progress

2024 Hugo Awards Progress
12 items read/watched / 57 total (21.05%)

05 April 2022

Reading Roundup Wrapup: March 2022

Pick of the month: The Warrior's Apprentice by Lois McMaster Bujold. My friend Christiana has been after me to read the Vorkosigan books for ages; my sister joined the chorus some time ago as well. Finally I have taken the plunge... and I enjoyed the first volume a lot as they both knew I would. More anon.

All books read:

  1. Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens
  2. Chase by J. H. Williams III, Dan Curtis Johnson, et al.
  3. Sky Island: Being the Further Exciting Adventures of Trot and Cap’n Bill after Their Visit to the Sea Fairies by L. Frank Baum, illustrated by John R. Neill
  4. The Transformers: Best of UK: Time Wars by Simon Furman et al.
  5. The Warrior’s Apprentice by Lois McMaster Bujold
  6. Stargirl by Geoff Johns by Geoff Johns, Lee Moder, Scott Kolins, Dan Davis, et al.
  7. The Scarecrow of Oz by L. Frank Baum, illustrated by John R. Neill
  8. The Sandman Presents: The Furies by Mike Carey and John Bolton 

Not my best month... but certainly not my worst, either, almost three times as many books as February! Spring Break helped, of course, as did my conference flight. I read two Philip K. Dick novels, too, but as they're in an omnibus volume, they don't get counted on their own.

All books acquired:

  1. The Scarecrow of Oz by L. Frank Baum, illustrated by John R. Neill
  2. Legion of Super-Heroes: The Millennium Massacre by Paul Levitz, Mike Grell, Vince Colletta, et al.

That's it! 

Books remaining on "To be read" list: 686 (up 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment