Hugo Reading Progress

2024 Hugo Awards Progress
11 items read/watched / 57 (19.30%)

09 January 2013

Faster than a DC Bullet: The Sandman Spin-Offs, Part XXIX: Delirium's Party: A Little Endless Storybook

Hardcover, n.pag.
Published 2011
Borrowed from the library
Read November 2012
Delirium's Party: A Little Endless Storybook
by Jill Thompson

I liked this than I liked the original The Little Endless Storybook, I think because it had more interactions between all the different Endless. Or maybe it's because Barnabas is the greatest, and the last book was about him being lost, while in this one he's here all the time. Or maybe it's because I read this one like I should have done the first one: aloud, to someone else. In this case my wife, who enjoyed it, despite being largely sans any knowledge of Sandman. It would be hard to be not charmed by Delirium, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment